Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman is a comprehensive programme designed for women at all stages (from pregnancy, through to postnatal and way beyond) who want to work on pelvic floor, core and overall health with a functional exercise programme. We also work on healing, nutrition and lifestyle, plus homework each week to enhance your progress.
The programme is split into two phases – for the first 6 weeks you will attend weekly classes, for the second 6 weeks you will complete an online programme, but with the same level of ongoing support that you will have come to expect from the live portion of the programme.
Phase 1 is the perfect opportunity for you to really master the exercises and achieve some brilliant results, while Phase 2 will ensure you capitalise on what you have achieved already and help you integrate core and pelvic floor exercise into your life on an ongoing basis. This second phase is optional but comes highly recommended if you want to continue to build on your foundation. The course is held at the Health Living Company, 92-98 Northease Drive, Hove, BN3 8LH
This 6 week online course builds on what you have learnt from your fist six week Every Woman course and delivers you exercise sessions straight to your inbox.
You will receive 2 workouts a week – one from Jenny Burrell delivered to your inbox and one from myself via a closed Facebook group. Within that Facebook group I’ll cover weekly topics on relevant women’s health to continually support you All in the comfort of your own home, and you’ll have permanent access to all the content.
Is this programme for me?
This programme is for any woman who:
- Wants to know more about Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health
- Has experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing.
- Wants to strengthen her core.
- Has a small diastasis (tummy separation) that they want to heal.
- Has lower back pain that is related to a ‘weak core’.
- Wants a better looking tummy
- Has seen a clinician about a low level prolapse and has been told to do pelvic floor exercises.
Why does this programme get results?
In short, those ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises also known as Kegels simply aren’t the whole story. For your pelvic floor and your entire core to work as it was designed to, it needs to work in synergy with the rest of your body, functioning in time with your breath and movement.
What do you get?
- A thorough online health assessment to see if the programme is right for you.
- Six weekly hour-long sessions, including releases, posture and strength work, functional movement and education.
- Your own exercise equipment kit needed for the programme (balls and bands).
- A Holistic Core Restore® Education Booklet.
- Unlimited access to the online platform for homework (all filmed), plus extra education material. You will be asked to do your homework 3 times a week for 10-20 minutes.
- Nutritional advice to assist with Pelvic Floor and Core strength.
- Support between each session via email/Facebook group with me to keep you on track, and for your group to encourage each other and stay accountable.
“I have learnt so much. I’m even more aware of my posture and therefore experiencing less niggly pains, my remaining diastasis is so much stronger and I don’t feel the need to go for a wee nearly as often.”
“I no longer need to wear Tena lady when I work out.”
“I’ve felt significant improvement in my core strength, and a reduction of lower back ache. My diastasis has improved.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you join the course you need to fill in a detailed health screening form. The answers you put on your medical questionnaire will alert us to any medical intervention needed before you can start the programme.
No you don’t. If you have recently had a baby or surgery, we would advise you wait until your six week or post op check. Also, the programme is for Every Woman, so I can modify exercises depending on your fitness.
Comfortable clothing that you can more in, so gym clothing or stretchy clothing such as leggings and a T shirt. We will be exercising without footwear so no trainers are necessary. You’ll also need to bring your kit bag to the sessions which you’ll receive at your first class.
You will come to six live sessions and have an option to do a further six sessions online, so that after three months of working on reprogramming your core and pelvic floor, you will feel more confident and in control.
Most definitely. It’s for Every Woman.
Yes. This system is so simple to use and will greatly improve connection, continence and confidence.
Contact me to arrange the following:
Every Woman 6 and 12 week courses – small groups
Every Woman 6 and 12 week courses – 121
£269 per person – 6 week course
- *Please note that your space on the course is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment. All monies paid are non-refundable
- The costs included all homework videos, ongoing support between sessions, a handbook and all of the equipment you’ll need. We will also do food diary reviews and I will be available throughout to provide 1-2-1 support as needed.
- If you’re ready to look after and improve your pelvic floor and core health with this unique programme, then you can book your place here, or fill in the form below with any questions you have and Rebecca will get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have completed Every Woman you can progress on to Holistic Core Restore® Heat online or Holistic Core Restore® Athlete online.
The course is held at the Health Living Company, 92-98 Northease Drive, Hove, BN3 8LH