Join the Tribe
Core Tribe is my new membership group for women, 35 years+, who want to reset, recover and achieve results. It’s for women who want to build their strength from the inside out, with the benefit of a supportive online community to reach your goals. The group will help you focus on your health, fitness and wellness for the long term without getting broken! This launches on Monday 13 July.
Who's it for?
It’s for women who recognise that the exercises that suited them in their 20s and early 30s may no longer work in their late 30s, 40s and beyond as their bodies change.
It’s for women who want to rebuild their strength and motivate themselves back to fitness, or who want to push onto the next fitness level in a like-minded and welcoming community.
It’s for women who realise that ‘beasting’ themselves in the gym doesn’t cut it as they head towards the perimenopause (the run-up to the menopause).
It’s for women who would like to work out two to four times per week for 15-30 minutes and require something more flexible that works for them in the long term.
How it works
Once you sign up, you’ll have access to the membership group. Workouts can be done anywhere, at any time – you’ll just need a laptop, tablet or smart-phone to access the group.
Here's what you'll get
- A live fitness sessions with me, varying between strength training, Pilates and cardio-based exercises.
- Access a growing library of 15 to 30-minute-long workouts, for you to choose from, includng HIIT, strength and mobilisation exercises.
- Delicious recipes, including breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Meditations and release exercises.
- Masterclasses covering topics such as, correct squat techniques, discussing issues around perimenopause and meal planning.
- Initially the group will be accessed via a private Facebook group which will be our community to offer support and advice and answer your questions. Then as the content grows, I’ll be adding a membership group accessed via my website.
Do I need equipment?
Some of the sessions use equipment. You don’t need it, but it will get you quicker results. Click Here for a list of recommended kit.
I have just had a baby, can I join?
No. This group isn’t for newly postnatal women but I’m happy to discuss other options so do get in touch.
How often do I need to exercise?
I suggest joining me for the live session or watch the recording and do two of the pre-recorded videos.
What results can I expect?
If you combine good nutrition with movement you will feel lighter and less bloated and as you progress you will feel stronger, more energised and less stressed.
How can I join?
The membership subscription costs £30 per month. To join, simply click the link below.